Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Singles Awareness Day

I totally love this. Nothing says 'I Love You' like a heart-shaped box of chocolates and a dagger. Plus, the threat of violence if this affection is not returned.....wow, it's just so intense.

So, YAH ME, I made it through Valentine's Day, and I have got to admit that today, was a lot of fun. I saw a boy skipping down the street and he made me smile. He was just so cheerful and jolly, it was great. I had a good phone conversation with Lindsay, and we decided to meet up tomorrow morning. Perhaps we will go for breakfast or maybe even brunch.....I don't know.....but whatever we do, I know it will be good times. Ken and I had coffee at Starbucks and we got in some good laughs. Most were at the expense of our other friends, but hey, what are friends for??? Than Ken and I watched Family Guy at Joe's. Sooooo Fun. We also watched Joey's cats play on their new 'Cat Wall', and Pickard fell, from way up high, and almost landed on his feet. It was just a great day!

Damn you greedy Hallmark bastards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home