Monday, November 20, 2006

What can I say...

Okay...Random...and GO!!!

Friday was WOW....got my hair done (love it)...went shopping...bought new make-up (cuz I needed to spend that much $$$ at MAC)...went to AK Christmas Party...awesome slide show...JaggerBomb(s)...got really drunk...talked with like everyone...danced (to LoveShack which is the best dance song EVER)...got set up on a blind date (2 weeks from now...should be interesting)...drunk dialed...shooters with Wendy (the bartender)...text messaged...boss tried to set me up with someone (I know who...but I'm not telling)...smoked...danced some more...drank straight from a bottle (icky white wine)...made out in a truck...changed my mind once I was where I shouldn't have been...other random stuff.....woke up at like 5 and had no idea where I was....is this bad???.....

Saturday morning was nice...I heart staying in bed with someone till noon...felt kinda bad about missing work though...didn't even call...went for lunch with Lindsay...took a nap...watched hockey with mom (Edmonton rocked)...fantastic shoot out...rented movies...went shopping for dog food and lip gloss...watched movies with mom and dad....fell asleep so freakin' early...

Sunday was...ended well???...ummmm okay...went to work...went to the mall and tripped right in front of Santa's castle...kinda rough....watched football game...Go Lions!!!...went to Ladies Night...pretty fun...I love AK and all the staff and all their kids...I didn't do much work come to think of it...can't wait to go back to work there...took pictures...kissing booth...I think this may be bad.....

"Why can't the past decently bury itself instead of sitting, waiting to be admired by the present." --- D. H. Lawrence

Seems kinda fitting...the first half anyways....

I have been living off RedBull, Mocha's, and other caffeinated beverages since Saturday afternoon...oh and cheese...and crackers...can't forget those...so forgive this entry...prehaps I will fix it later....prolly not....

2 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger that girl possessed said...

you totally have some explaining to do lady..

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear god kimbot........im with TGP seriously have some explaining to do.................and i cant wait to hear it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home