Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Run, Faster....you have to catch up.

I know, it has been a LOOOOONG time since I have last posted.
Is this bad???
I guess a little.

Oh well, because I feel like posting something, but I am also feeling lazy, I will just present a random bunch of thoughts and opinions on nothing in particular.

WORK
I don't really like my job. I am getting rather tired actually. All I do is drive from one town center, work for an hour or two, than, drive halfway across the city, and work for another hour or two at a different town center. I didn't sign up for this. AND its making for really long days. It is nice however to get weekends off, I have never had that before, so I guess I can't really complain about the yucky weekday hours.
I did get another job teaching at an actual studio. I start in September and I am so excited, I can't wait. It's going to be so much fun.

MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING
Yuppers, the big day is tomorrow. I will be turning 23.....YIKES!
Really, I could care less. It just feels like another day. I don't even feel like I am getting older. This is a good thing...I think anyways.
Saturday is going to be good times though. We are all going to the Vanilla Room in Langley to celebrate. Basically, this is just an excuse to get drunk, and drunk we will get, but yeah...going to be good.

X-RAYS
I don't really like getting x-rays. They seem very unnatural.
I have had quite a few in my day too.
i) regular dentist/ortho mouth x-rays
ii) x-rays of my neck when I was rear-ended
iii) an ultrasound of my left knee
iv) a CAT scan for my migraines

CAMPING
I LOVE camping. I have been twice in the last three weekends. This is so good...and so fun.
The first weekend in July (the loooong weekend) I went to Silver Lake, which is just outside of Hope. This was good times and a bit of a gong show. I got burned by a scalding hot piece of glass, my car wouldn't start when it came time to leave, I ran out of alcohol the first night, I had to sleep on a river bed with huge rocks making not the most comfortable of sleeping situations, and I didn't talk the entire weekend...go team me! BUT stuff like this just makes for good stories and even better memories...makes it all worth it. Oh, and the people I went with allowed me to sing the Slippery Fish song. I love this song (especially when I am drunk), and I recieved minimal threats to my life, which was a nice change.
This past weekend we camped at Chief. It was so amazing! We hiked to the top of the second peak and stayed there overnight. Amazing is like the only word to describe it. Oh, and a bunch of random quotes.
- Did you hear the ducks?
- Ass...Arse...BUM!!!
- What kind of potatoes are those...baked?
- This would be the coolest song if only it was noon.
- So many boys, so little time.
- This is my third time today...I'm an olympian!
- No, you can't see the stars.
- Don't forget to scrub your nuts!!!
Oh yeah, good times.

BOYS & CRUSHES
I like boys. They are fun.
I don't like crushes. They are not fun...especially when you think your crush is one sided (ie/ he doesn't know you're ALIVE)
BAH....next topic.

MID-YEAR RESOLUTIONS
I will get up straight away when I wake up in the mornings.
I will make better use of my time.
I will put photos into proper albums.
I will allow others to reason with me and/or cut me off when I am drinking. I will not assume they are trying to lecture me or cheat me out of my beaverages, but instead will assume they are doing so in order to prevent me from making a complete ass of myself.
I will quit smoking.
I will try to cut in half the number of drunken phone calls/text messages that originate from my cell phone at random hours on any given Friday/Saturday evening.
I will start tap dancing again.

I will blog more???
Perhaps.

Current Tunes: Anna by Gunner Madsen
Current Quote: "Strip away the layers and reveal your soul."
Current Movie: Ice Age

1 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Camping was amazing....wtf was with all the ducks? "thats probably the only thing he can do twice a day", next time it would be nice if you actually tried to slow yourself down rather then take me out when i try to catch you. and there so were stars, i could see them clearly. hahaha those poor hikers, they must have loved what they walked past LOL. "turn to your left...."

we have to do it again, it was great time, GREAT TIMES.

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home