Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Happiest Place on Earth

Family Road Trip to DISNEYLAND ---- in pictures (ohhhh...ahhhh)
ENJOY :-)
My sister Kelsey sleeping in the car.
(Driving 20 plus hours straight, is hard enough. Do it with your family, and oh my, things will get interesting.)

My mom and dad sitting outside on the hotel fountain (CandyCane What!!). And seriously, how cute are they??
My family at Downtown Disney.
My mom and dad wearing some fantastic Disney themed hats.
Apparently my family likes hats...especially those that transform you into cartoon characters...Awesome!!!
Dad enjoying a beer at the UVA BAR...I got ID'd there, than I had a beer too!
Mom enjoying an ice cream while waiting for Kelsey to finish in Sephora. Our hotel room! Kelsey stole all the pillows for herself...she had like 6 of them!
And finally....Kelsey and I...our best picture all trip!!! Clearly we were bored on the drive home....see interesting things do happen when you're stuck in a car!

2 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

loves the pictures

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger that girl possessed said...

those are so awesome! haha i love your parents so much man.. it's odd i've never met your sister, i was starting to think she didn't exist!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home