Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Nice hat, looks good with your Manpris.

So, tonight I went over to Joey and Wes' house. This is nothing new and/or exciting, I am there like every night. It's kinda like my second home, except I don't pay rent. I do bring yummy food over like strawberry shortcake and ice cream sundaes, and sometimes I bring leftover dinner too, so I think it evens out.

Anyways, we decided to watch a movie. There are no CSI episodes on Tuesdays, except for reruns, so Tuesdays usually turn into movie nights. Or drinking nights. So agreed upon, before I even got there (because I was late), was Pirates of the Carribean. This was totally fine with my though, because its a really good flick.

Yup, so not 10 minutes into the movie and there is Captain Jack Sparrow rocking out with a three point pirate hat on. I must admit, it looks pretty good on him too. Than Wes makes the bestest comment I have ever heard......
"I think I could pull off a three point hat."
Oh my, how I struggled to keep a straight face.

No Wes, you probably couldn't pull off a three point pirate hat. The only people who can have wooden legs, eyepatches and pet parrots. I mean come on.....




Do you really think you could bust that out??? Really???

Fashion police have just detected your wardrobe....Spare Oom?!?

Oh Wes, I still love ya, and I only joke. I would still be your friend if you did decide to invest in a three point pirate hat. Although I probably wouldn't tell many people that I was.

"Manpris" are another statement entirely. They're unforgiveable actually. And if Wes or Buchan decide to start wearing those, I will never let them live it down.

Current Tunes: Send Me On My Way by Rusted Root
Current Color: White
Current Words: Hockey anyone??? At the 'Top' Sign???

5 days till Mexico....can't hardly wait.

2 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger that girl possessed said...

ohmygod kim, best blog entry ever.

if wes starts sporting a 3 point pirate hat i think i'm going to give up on loving pirates. i'm not gonna lie, i love pirates... don't let him ruin pirates for me.

oh and ken... lol 30 minutes? you have to be kidding me that joey actually said that. so awesome.

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude seriously 30 minutes can make a world of difference.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home