Saturday, May 06, 2006

50 bucks HEY

Last night was crazy! I didn't do anything really, but it was so random and silly....I loved it!

Apparently no one wanted to do anything, they were all being lazy or boring (or working). So Joey and I decided we would go out for dinner. True to form, I was half an hour late and by the time we were heading to Anducci's, it was almost 8:00. When we get there the wait was 25 minutes. Joey Snapped! So we headed to Earl's, which also had a wait. This wasn't good.

By the way.....who are these people that eat dinner at like 8:30???

We tried a few more places, unsucessfully mind you, because everywhere had line-ups or looked gross, and I wasn't feeling the fast food. After like a good half hour of trying to find somewhere to eat, Joey and I settled on some chinesse buffet place. Sounds gross, I know, but it wasn't that bad.

While we were walking from the truck to the restaurant, I found a $50 bill in the parking lot. HOLLA...good karma. Of course, to keep the universe in check, I gave it to Joey. He used it to pay for dinner.....and we still had $10 left. We debated using the change to purchase the nescessary supplies involved in an evening of egging, but decided against it. HOLLA...that would have been BAD karma. Instead, we went back to Joey's and watched a Sex and the City Marathon....which was super sweet.

Joey will tell you that he didn't watch SatC, but that is a lie. He will say he was playing video games, but that is so not the truth. He can name all 4 of the girls and tell you about their personalities. So there.

Think that about covers it.
Dinner at a 'Buffet' ---- Check
$50 ---- Check
Sex and the City ---- Check
Slippery Fish song ---- Yeah, i sung that for like 15 minutes, than Joey threatened my life.

Current Tunes: Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall
Current Beverage: Pink Grapefruit Juice
Current RingTone: Crash by Gwen Stefani (clearly inappropriate)

14 days till Mexico....now it really is 2 weeks Ken......

3 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kenn--Black Hourse and a cherry tree........amazing song!!!!!


I wish i would find 50 bucks :(

 
At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and its a good thing i can spell horse!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger that girl possessed said...

haha SatC? i find that hard to believe, but not unbelievable.

i called joey last night, i don't think he was that impressed. anyways lady, call me back. i want to talk to you and hang out. dammit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home