Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Drunken Phone Conversations

The following are examples that illustrate why I shouldn't own a cell phone, besides the fact that I never answer it. They prove, that while intoxicated and struggling with the comcept of "Composure", I shouldn't have the added pressures of dealing with the horrid feature that is known as Text Messaging.

Text I --- to Joey
Sent on --- October 8/2005 at 10:57pm
Confidence me
What does that even mean???

Text II --- to Lindsay
Sent on --- November 12/2005 at 3:31 am
Holla @ ya caller###w
Okay???

Text III --- to Rhianne
Sent on --- Novermber 19/2005 at 2:02 am
Hey lovah! so ken just gotted bear mased @ surrey ozone work that out i love you from kim & i miss hanging out with you
Apparently I don't belive in punctuation.

Text IV --- to Wes
Sent on --- December 24/2005 at 1:57 am
Shut *p i am still here
Yes! Way to use symbols in place of vowels.

Text V --- Mass Text Message
Sent on --- February 26/2006 at 3:59 am
Quick what does the # 37 remind you of?? oh and the answer was SWORDS!! yes that was what we were looking for. oh & i heart you all. Love Kim ;-)
I remember this, and it was really funny at the time.

Text VI --- Mass Text Message
Sent on --- March 5/2006 at 2:26 am
They wont gimme me keys
Can hardly form a complete sentence, perhaps you shouldn't have your keys.

Text VII --- Unknown (well to you it's unknown, I know who it was sent to)
Sent on --- April 29/2006 at 2:54 am
Hay hey hey. They will not gjve me me kye s. I not drunk!
Good english I type. Again, this is just proof that I shouldn't have my keys. Or a cell phone.


***And there are so many more too :)


And these are just the drunken, random text messages that I have saved!!!
There are a whole bunch that have been deleted or that are too personal to post!!!
Plus, there are like countless drunken phone calls that have been placed to pretty much anyone who has their number stored in my contact list.

Is this bad????


Edit:
How could I forget the BEST text message ever sent from my phone??
Best Text EVER --- to Lindsay
Sent on --- October 9/2005 at 12:49 am
Help0mea
Yuppers, that is the exact message sent to Lindsay after I got kicked out of Sharks Club. Pretty rough eh???

1 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh shit i remember the one to lindsay that night, but it doesnt beat the one i sent her from your phone that i used the # instead of spaces!! damn different buttons on different phones

 

Post a Comment

<< Home