Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Why did you have to go?

Does anyone remember Dance 360?

It was only like the greatest dance show ever!!!

I guess its no longer on the air....BOOOOO....this makes me so very sad. I loved this show. It was just really intense.
I mean each night the two hosts, Kel Mitchell and Fredro Starr, would pick 6 members from the audience, who would than have a Head-to-Head, Head-to-Head dance off to DJ K-Sly's rocking beats, and the Party People would determine who the winner was, based on applause of course.

Yeah, and the winner got $360 in cash and oh....wait for it...an X-box.

See what I mean...intense.

But, I really did love the show.

I guess the other night my sister was at Plush, which is a nightclub downtown, and she meet one of the hosts from the show. Oh yeah, none other than Fredro Starr himself....3 - 6 - 000000000!!!!



I think this is hilarious....

I mean look at the guy.....



He tries so hard to be all Street, but I mean come on.....you CO-hosted DANCE 360.....Sorry, but that doesn't give you a lot of credit on them there hard streets.....SOOOO Gangster??? you are SOOOO not.

This is, and I quote, exactly what Mr. Starr said to my sister....
"You've probably seen me, but you don't know me."
Followed by....
"This is Dro, yo."
Finished with....
"Ye-ahhhh!"

Impressive indeed.

Tag your man, tag your man......hmmmm probably not.


This does make my sister like one-forth famous though, and that's pretty wicked.

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh they dont just get any Xbox, it is an Xbox 360!!! ask TGP about white chocolate...heehee that was the best/and worst new years EVER!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home