Friday, March 24, 2006

Quotes Collection 1

Y'all go 'Ohhhhh'........

I got this idea from Ken's blog, and I think it's wonderful. Brainstorming your all time favorite quotes, spoken by your (often drunken) friends, and sharing them with the whole blogging community......HECK YES.

So, here it is, My Quotes Collection Volume 1. It is so on now Ken.

"Hot Dogs!!!" ---- Ken, at Ms. Bently's house (jumping over the couch)

"This shirt, I puked on it, it reminds me of you." ---- Ken, professing his love for Twinkle Toes and letting her know what reminds him of her

"Heads are gonna roll!!!" ---- Wes, on what will happen when he finds out whose poop he stepped in

"I am piss fucking sober!!!" ----- Buchan, explaining to us why he shouldn't be cut off

"Jamp" ---- Danny, explaining how he 'jumped' over something....good English he speaks

"Freeze!!! You're all busted!!!" ---- Mrs. Skoda, when she busted us at The Pit

"Sure Joey can come over, but I will have to give him a litmus test first." ---- My dad, on Joey's return from Grande Praire

"I know it was you Nick!!!" ---- Wes, deciding it was Nick who pooped by his car

"This is human feces, not dog feces...I know the difference." ---- Wes, explaining the difference between animal and human waste

"Let's meet at Java Hut!!!" ---- Everyone. Circa 2001/02

"Let's meet at Joey's!!!" ---- Everyone. Circa 2005/06

"What are we doing this weekend??? Going to The Pit!!!" ---- Everyone. Circa 1999 through 2001

"ZZZZZZZ" ---- Ken, the whole drive to and from Grande Praire

"Yeah Lean To!!!" ---- Everyone. Camping in Manning Park

"What is 7/11 not??? A bar!!! ---- Everyone. Holiday in Grande Praire

"Just use The Pissing Stump!!!" ---- Everyone. Circa 1999 through 2001

"My knees, they buckled that night, and they still hurt." ---- Wes, a few weeks after Joey cold-clocked him

"I gave him my hay maker!!!" ---- Joey, on how he punched Wes

"Jaggerbombs and Bear Mace!!!" ---- Ken, on what makes a good night

"I'll have a strawberry smoothie." ---- Ken, ordering a drink after a night of dancing

"Let's watch Austin Powers!!!" ---- Everyone. Circa summer of 1998

"Keep your pants on!!!" ---- Everyone. Circa October of 1999 (and said, still, to this day, you all know why too....Bitches)

"Shut the fuck up Kim!!!" ---- Everyone. Circa 1999 through 2001

"Hey Doll!!!" ---- Joey, to every single girl he met in Grande Praire

"What??? You're Dumb!!!" ---- Everyone. The Bestest Game Ever....Grande Praire

"60??? Try 90!!!" ---- The cop, upon driving home from the Blarney Stone

"Wes!!!" ---- Buchan, trying to find his way back to his tent

"Hi, my name is Joe." ---- Joey, introducing himself to new people

"Hey Hey Hey!!!" ---- Ken, upon greeting his friends

"I feel how Joey looks." ---- Ken, describing his hangover after a night of partying

"Let's play risk!!!" ---- Everyone. Grande Praire

"It's Whiskey and Malibu. A Wisk-A-Boo!!!" ---- Ken, Wes, Joey and I, explaining our drink to the bartenders at the Ozone

"The Pass on Friday???" ----Everyone. Circa 2001 through the present

"Oilers Rule!!!" ---- Buchan, on his favorite hockey team

"Team No-Play!!!" ---- Ken, on him and his roomies for Mexico

"No, not Lenord's fax, Kim's cell!!!" ---- Wes, using digital commands on his phone

"Let's go egging!!!" ---- Everyone. Circa spring break 1998

"Tits and Blow!!!" ---- Ken, on the many outings to the rippers. Also used to help Joey determine who to move in with


That's all for now....I could soooo go on, but I gotta save some for Quotes Collection Version 2.0.....plus I gotta header for work....so there.
Okay Ken, your turn

1 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger Kimberly Anne said...

Pockey --- nice quote, but does it count if the quotee doesn't remember saying it?

Kenn --- I concur, my list rocks, can't wait to see yours.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home